What you will do:
- Work in small team to develop the best product on the market.
- Implement a scalable, stable, and user-friendly product that can handle our current growth.
- Work well in a modern agile software engineering environment.
- Solve challenging technical problems and put your skills to the test every day.
- Enhance software usability.
- Work on features like:
- Live call routing engine
- WebRTC call solution
- Integrations or Public API
- Speech recognition
- Emotions detection
- Be involved in decisions on new solutions and features.
What we are looking for:
- Software engineering background with experience in OO programming.
- Experience of PHP development (at least one MVC framework experience).
- Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure.
- Be fearless about learning new technologies and technical approaches to application development.
- Having a 1st work experience, especially in start-ups, is a plus but we’ll consider your personal projects as well.
- Enthusiasm, fun and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last 😉