What you’ll do:
- Assist the team with execution of marketing activities and brand campaign initiatives (everything from ideating new campaigns, to assisting with creative briefs, supporting existing strategies and connecting the dots with internal departments).
- Prepare weekly news reports and competitive research to keep the team up to date on industry trends.
- Build influencer, partnership and press lists
- Assist with events from end to end
- Work on building out our loyalty program
Who you are:
- An enthusiastic marketer who is creative-minded but relentlessly detail oriented.
- A collaborator who loves working with people, connecting the dots and juggling multiple projects at once.
- A life-long learner who can absorb information quickly and execute flawlessly
- A problem-solver attitude
- Passionate about nutrition and wellness
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program
- Prior internship experience preferred