What you’ll do
Client Success Team Operations
- Develop and own the operating plan for client success and merchants, including developing important metrics for team effectiveness
- Build resources, content, and processes to ensure the team is effectively meeting goals and deliverables with merchants and partners
- Run team meetings efficiently and optimally, with the ability to connect dots and influence key decisions
- Program manage cross-functional initiatives and launches (i.e., set process, deadlines, results) end-to-end
- Build playbooks for XFN teams including product, marketing, credit, compliance to ensure merchant projects are executed effectively and efficiently
- Develop positive relationships with key partners across the company, including engineering, product, credit, marketing, and sales
- Build processes for teams to effectively work with client success and merchant partners
- Working with Business Process and Operations team, support business process standardization via standard methodology by sharing insights with business unit counterparts and positively contributing to a culture of standardization
- Roll out efficiency tools and documentation tools to maximize efficiency in cross-functional projects
What we look for
- 5+ years of work experience in management consulting, sales analytics, sales operations, or strategy and operations at a technology company (or similar).
- BA/BS in a relevant field (Operations Management and Systems Engineering is a plus).
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively (PMP certification is a plus).
- Experience in applying operational processes efficiency frameworks such as Lean Management, Six Sigma, and other operational efficiency tools.
- Proven abilities to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Effective and mature communicator, able to convey sophisticated ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions.
- Experience in building positive relationships and influencing others
- Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments.