Developments in the field of IT are going faster and faster. Digital transformation and thereby the migration and delivery of services in the Cloud is an important theme that our customers are increasingly working on in order to maintain or further strengthen their position in the market. Do you want to contribute to this as a Cloud Solution Architect?
What do you bring?
As a Cloud Solution Architect you are highly analytical, a team player and customer oriented. You have a strong focus on Cloud technological developments in the market and you build and maintain relationships with our customers and partners. You are able to advise your environment towards the optimal solution based on the requested and to create support for it. You know the content well and you can also make a substantive contribution to projects when setting up Cloud platforms. On the one hand, you work together with your fellow solution architects on a Cloud vision and architecture. And on the other hand, you work together with multidisciplinary, often international, DevOps teams to develop that vision and architecture. You have excellent communication and social skills and you can convey your vision with flair and enthusiasm.
• + 2 years work experience;
• A completed HBO or WO education with a strong ICT component;
• Excellent communication and social skills and a good command in English language;
• Experience with Agile methods and principles such as DevOps, Scrum, SAFe and Continuous Integration and Continuous Development;
• Certification and experience with core infrastructure and cloud technology, such as Linux, VMware, HyperV, Citrix, Cisco, Microsoft Windows Server in combination with Microsoft Azure cloud, Amazon AWS cloud or Red Hat OpenShift and Pivotal;
• Experience with data migration from onpremise to Cloud platforms;
• Knowledge of and experience with security aspects around Cloud platforms (pre).