- Be leading the engineering effort for a key part of our business and growth strategy.
- Help us make key strategic decisions about how we scale the cloud effort beyond a single team.
- Work on a team of humble, high agency people who are motivated to succeed and a pleasure to work with.
- Be challenged to grow in your career as we scale our business, product, and team over the next few years.
- Work at an all-remote company that can attract the best development talent worldwide with a generous compensation philosophy and massive equity upside.
- Facilitate and sustain a healthy, inclusive team culture where everyone is set up to do their best work.
- Model, teach, and apply our values and our guiding engineering principles.
- Ensure the team has clear incremental goals that are documented and are always up-to-date.
- Regularly communicate the team’s progress toward their goals as well as changes in team goals to appropriate stakeholders.
- Support and coach teammates to grow in their careers and fulfill their responsibilities.
- Grow the team in a sustainable way so that the team can accomplish more over time.
- You have 2+ years of experience directly managing at least 6 full-time software engineers. We expect you already know how to lead a team.
- You have done some amount of coding in the past 3 years (for example: at work or on a personal project) to keep your skills up-to-date. We expect that you are able to review and provide valuable feedback on code, architecture, and designs.