Are you a freelance recruiter that likes to have challenging assignments at fast-growing scale-ups or large corporations in the world? And do you want to grow your network and keep up to date with the latest news in the recruitment field? We are already waiting for you
What are you going to do?
- Leverage existing talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities
- Partner with hiring managers and teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing solutions
- Manage the whole recruiting funnel, from sourcing and interviewing candidates to extending offers
- Screening and sourcing of CVs
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Use social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Visiting/Video calls with clients to build and develop positive relationships
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
What do we offer?
- A network of great companies
- Interesting Meet-ups and events
- Free remote tools
- More than fair compensation
What do you bring!
- 4+ years of proven experience in a similar role
- Bachelor degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration or similar.
- Fluent in Spanish and English [German and other languages, welcome!]
- Recruitment experience in IT, finance,legal, healthcare or education.
- You’re open-minded and able to quickly build relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- You’re ambitious, responsible, ethical, targets driven, enthusiastic, excellent communication skills
- Comfy with cold calls