This role is responsible for growing and activating new customers through messaging, creative concepts, new channels, and conversion rate optimization. You’ll use both data and a deep understanding of our customer to uncover growth, optimization, and branding opportunities. The ideal candidate is a strong all-round marketer with deep expertise in 1-2 areas, such as digital advertising, product marketing, or branding/PR. You will be working individually as well as across the org with design, engineering, and data science to grow our customer base and build our brand.
We strongly prefer that you have mobile, B2C, and early stage company experience. You should also be someone who is willing to go above and beyond for our customers and no task is “below your paygrade.”
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, product, or a similar role
- 3+ years of experience owning a growth function such as product marketing, digital advertising, or branding/PR
- Strong expertise driving multi-channel campaigns through digital, offline, email, etc.
- Ability to deeply understand our customers and identify opportunities for growth and optimization in every stage of the customer lifecycle
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data and qualitative understanding into insights and specific action
- Experience with SEO, content marketing, or PR
- Can switch between nitty gritty tasks to high level marketing strategy
- Passionate about the marketing industry and monitors the competitive landscape
- Thrives in fast paced environment with a ‘roll-up your sleeves’ attitude
- Works effectively across cross-functional teams like Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Ops
- Bonus: Fintech experience, mobile app advertising, SQL, award winning brand campaigns