What you’ll be doing:
- Design improvements to our existing product by thinking from first principles and focusing on our customer’s needs.
- Turn design ideas into features that scale to millions of users by working closely with engineers on mobile and backend teams.
- Take pride in quality – test, track, and monitor features that you ship to our customers and actively fix issues that crop up.
- Work with engineers, product managers, designers, and senior leadership to turn our vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter.
- Add positive energy in every meeting or interaction with your coworkers – it’s one of the things that makes us an extraordinary place to work at.
What we look for in you:
- You have at least 3 years of experience developing iOS, Android, or React Native mobile applications and working within a team environment.
- You’re familiar with mobile product and design lifecycles and collaborating closely with designers and product managers.
- You have experience shipping mobile apps to a large customer base.
- You write high quality code with and automated tests.
Nice to haves:
- You have worked on mobile products with a focus on finance, security, or user experience.
- You also know how to, or want to, build backend systems with Ruby and Go