What you will do:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Create test cases
- Test data preparation
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
If you are eager to grow, but lack the requested experience, let us know.
What we are looking for:
- An ability to design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools such as cypress.io
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and critical-thinking skills.
- Open-minded, positive and keen to learn.
- Degree in a technical subject, students are welcomed as well.
- Great attitude, team player.
- Knowledge of IP Telephony is plus.
- Experience diagnosing QoS issues is plus.