What You’ll Do:
- Build models to measure subreddit relatedness, recommend content to users, and project community growth rates
- Partner cross functionally to help define the CNC team’s roadmap and initiatives.
- Analyze trends in engagement in company communities, and convert it into insights that drive higher levels of active engagement
- Build and design analytic infrastructure that help the CNC team tell detailed stories about company’s moderators and engaged users
- Design and evaluate A/B tests and product feature experiments to determine the effectiveness of product strategy
- Define team metrics and goals and make them easily available through ETLs (extract/transform/load) and reporting dashboards
Who You Might Be:
- 3-5 years of experience in quantitative or data science roles, preferably for a consumer-facing service/app
- Proficiency with relational database (e.g., SQL)
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and programming languages (e.g., R / Python)
- Experience with social network analysis and/or natural language processing
- Results-oriented with a strong customer and business focus
- Entrepreneurial and self-directed, demonstrated ability to innovate and bias toward action in fast-paced environments
- Ability to communicate and discuss complex topics with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to tackle ambiguous and undefined problems