What to do:
- Search blogs, forums and Q&A sites for SEO topics.
- Communication with blog authors and webmasters regarding the placement of information (articles and promotional materials) on their resources.
- Registration on forums and Q&A sites, writing comments and own publications, followed by links to our website.
- Search for thematic sites in social networks, writing comments.
- Selection of donor sites according to specified parameters.
- Research and analytics of competitors link building strategies (work with Ahrefs, Similarweb, SEMrush, etc.).
- Monitoring the placement of backlinks, compiling reports on the work done and the strategy of link building.
What do we expect from you:
- Experience with similar software / online tools / web services for analysis and site audit.
- Minimum manual link building experience: how to place links, including using html, the ability to determine the quality of a link donor, understanding the criteria for evaluating the quality of sites, the ability to create a competent accompanying text for the link.
- The ability to perform large volumes of typical tasks, the willingness to work, which can be monotonous.
- It is advisable to have experience in SEO (at least you must know the theory).
- Knowledge of English is not lower than the level of Upper-Intermediate (for working with bourgeois resources).
- The ability to analyze and structure information, perseverance, pedantry, and confident knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets.
What we can offer you:
- A never-ending influx of work – there is always work!
- Work is remote, without the need to visit the office. Place of residence, gender and age do not matter, the main thing is to perform high-quality work on time.
- An opportunity for professional development and expertise in LinkBuilding / Outreach.