Our Software Test Team is comprised of tech-savvy individuals with a great passion for testing and quality. We work in a fast-paced environment, on a wide range of niche tools used for game development and data analysis.
Your main mission:
- Find and report bugs;
- Elaborate/write test cases for the applications, based on requirements and ensure coverage for the functionality tests of the products;
- Create and run test plans for different testing stages;
- Compose version tests and write activity reports;
- Communicate efficiently with peers across the globe;
- Challenge the development team on the quality and usability of new features that are developed;
- Assist in the preparation of training material.
What You’ll Bring as Experience :
- You are familiar with software testing principles and working methodologies;
- Basic understanding of Object-Oriented Programming or Scripting Languages;
- Good knowledge of bug tracking tools (JIRA, DevTrack, HP ALM, Bugzilla, Hansoft, Mantis, YouTrack), colaborative developmente tools (Confluence) and test management tools (TestRail, qTest, Microsoft Test Manager, DevTest, QA Complete, Zephyr, HP ALM Quality Center, TestLink);
- Experience with Postman, SoapUI, Telerik Test Studio, Selenium, JMeter, Katalon or other simillar testing tools;
- Good knowledge of API testing;
- Experience with web applications;
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethics;
- Proactive work manner;
- Excellent English skills.
Nice to have:
- University Graduate in a relevant field (such as Automation and Computer Science) will be a plus;
- Some experience with source code management / repository management tools, such as GitLab, Perforce, Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio Team Services , TeamWork, Vault, Bazaaris, it’s a plus;
- Previous experience with Behavior Driven Development languages, like Gherkin, and tools, such as Cucumber or Behave, is a big plus.