- You will be analyzing all workforce planning data and working with high level stakeholders on actionable recommendations based on this analysis.
- Development of new techniques for modeling and data analysis to understand ambiguous data as well as forecasting efforts.
- Will be working within the people analytics space, data surrounding people or making up metrics that help describe people and behavior.
- Working with Excel, SQL, Tableau
- Data entry, putting data into online platforms
- Analysis through visualization and recording
- A strong mix of technical chops as well as the ability to translate complex concepts to a non-technical audience.
- BS degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.
- +2 years analytic tool set to include SQL, Excel, a visualization tool (Tableau, Power BI, Quicksight), +1 year scripting language ability (Python, R) and/or strong (2+ years) VBA skills.
- Advanced statistical analysis to include decision tree algorithms and measuring statistical significance of variables and outputs.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and articulate data efficiently
- Background in data analytics, quantitative analytics, SQL experience, scripting language (Python or R)
- More advanced scripting skills in VBA, Python, or R are a plus. Experience in workforce planning, supply chain planning, or HR/people analytics.