We are looking for an experienced Full-stack Engineer to join the development team, used to development on solutions with high usage (2000-5000 monthly users), to support our scaling phase.
- Participate in the Request Invoicing development
- Keep yourself up-to-date with our stack: Typescript, Node, React, Mongo, Kubernetes, Docker, NPM, Circle CI.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the Request Network library, make it easy to pay and get paid on Ethereum and other public blockchains with open source packages: request-client.js, payment-processor, payment-detection etc.
- Propose functional and design improvements, challenge the infrastructure, the development & release process.
- Design and implement integrations with partners (Invoicing REST API, payment detection on other blockchains, accounting software etc.)
- Optionally gain knowledge and responsibility over our decentralized framework: ethers.js, IPFS, Solidity, Infura.
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, databases, distributed systems, operating systems, networking
- Strong interest in blockchain technology, and the future of payments
- Strong knowledge of Typescript and Node.js
- Used to open-source development
- Understanding of API design (REST, RPC)
- Good understanding of git and continuous integration tools
- Self-motivated, innovative and proactive
- Ability to take responsibility for projects and the willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
- Willingness to improve by giving and asking for feedback
- Team spirit above personal results
Bonus – this makes you stand out
- Good knowledge of Ethereum: frequent dapp usage or smart-contract development
- Familiarity with kubernetes, Helm, Google Cloud Platform, CircleCI
- Mobile development (architecture, design, development framework)
- Monitoring of stability and performances
- Salary: 100 000€ – 120 000€ yearly