DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Recruitment Coordination and Support:
Staff recruitment activities, helping to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Support the recruitment efforts from sourcing to onboarding
- Streamline and maintain applicant tracking records and activities
- Partner with hiring managers to identify requirements and understand business needs. Provide coaching on sourcing and interview strategy. Build strong relationships with hiring teams.
- Provide general recruitment support, including defining job requirements and responsibilities, assisting with the writing of job postings and descriptions, posting open positions, conducting phone/Zoom interviews, screening resumes, coordination of interviews, background checking, researching new acquisition sources, and addressing general employment inquiries.
- Establish and manage an effective approaches for attracting and then engaging a network of talent to the organization for our on-going and future requirements through LinkedIn, ATS, etc.
- Provide ongoing analysis and recommended improvements, in coordination with the Director, Talent Management, of the recruitment process to ascertain bottle necks, identify new recruitment sources, and refine/improve overall hiring strategies and process.
- Lead, when needed in local and global recruitment efforts, staff, consultants etc.
· BA or equivalent, Human Resources degree preferred
· 3+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
· Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
· Additional language skills a plus (Spanish preferred)
· Experience with global human resources work is a plus
· Strong project management skills and excellent attention to detail
· Works effectively as a part of a team as well as independently
· Professional composure and the highest degree of confidentiality and integrity
· Previous experience with internship programs and internship or volunteer management is a plus