What are we searching?
- Systems programming experience
- C development experience under Windows/Linux/Unix
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Familiar with open source developer tools such as gcc, autoconf, automake, cmake, gnu make, valgrind, git, svn, etc.
- Previously worked with various libary APIs (libc, openssl, apache apr, expat, boost, pcre, etc.)
Do you have…?
- Masters degree in Information Technology or similar
- Good English/Spanish
- Scripting languages: shell, perl or python,
- Multithreaded programming knowledge,
- Crypto, SSL/TLS, PKI,
- Network protocols on user and programming level,
- Secure coding practices,
- C++11 and STL,
- Development experience with distributed systems
We want to hear from you!