We are looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to join us on our journey as we are revolutionizing Customer Success. We are in a hyper-growth phase, with a platform that is loved and used by thousands of users across the world. This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and global team in an expansive phase.
As a Solutions Engineer you will work closely with our customers and provide technical guidance and expertise on the use of Planhat’s software. Working with our customers’ users, developers and management, you will build partnerships along with our Customer Success Managers to help our customers successfully adopt our product.
We are looking for a passionate person with deep technical capabilities to help solve complex technical challenges for our customers.
- Lead technical pieces of implementations and onboarding efforts
- Work with Customer Success to ensure proper technical guidance and customer support through the customer lifecycle
- Held troubleshoot and identify, document and track issues to ensure success
- Work with product management and support as necessary when a solution does not meet the client’s needs
- Collaborate as needed with product management, engineering, sales and marketing
- Play an active role contributing to product training processes, product documentation, technical webinars, etc.
- Gather intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers to design and inform new features and capabilities
Skills and Responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing technical role
- Creative and analytical problem-solving wizard
- Hands-on technical consulting and solution implementation experience, including with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g. CRM, ERP)
- Nice to have: Experience implementing and consulting Salesforce customers
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Good to have: Software developer experience
- Effective communicator, which includes being a great listener and observer as well as a great strong presenter
- Passion (potentially to be developed) for Customer Success